Lowrance Elite TI-2
Professional Level Technology For All Anglers
NEW Active Imaging
Perfect for pinpointing fish-holding areas like rockpiles, standing timber, weedbeds, ditches and drop-offs, NEW Active Imaging™ sonar delivers the most superior clarity and the highest resolution images of fish and structure at a longer range than any other structure-imaging technology.
Transducers sold separately.
For the first time ever with the Elite series, you won’t need any cables to share sonar, waypoint and route data between Elite Ti² displays with the new wireless networking capability.
Mapping In Real-Time
Update the maps of your favorite fishing spot or map unmapped areas with ½ foot contours – in real time – on the screen of your fishfinder/chartplotter with C-MAP Genesis Live. Genesis Live uses digital depth to create high-definition maps featuring 1/2-foot contours. This level of detail makes it easy to find areas where fish like to hide, like drop-offs, points, and ditches. A truly customizable mapping experience, Genesis Live gives you control over contour transparency, contour density, depth and safety shading color palettes, and more. Create your Genesis Live maps in real-time, saving them as you go to a microSD card.
C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting
Navigate faster and easier with automatic route planning. This menu-activated feature automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam and height, creating a route around a landmass, shoals and other fixed navigational hazards. Requires* C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
*Subscription may be required.
Keep your eyes on the fish and never miss an important text or call with smartphone notifications built into Elite Ti². Turn off phone notifications for uninterrupted fishing, or leave them on to receive popup notifications on the screen of your Elite Ti² display.
With integrated wireless connectivity, you are able to download software updates and C-MAP Genesis maps directly to your display, and upload detailed service reports to technical support.
Enhanced Color Palettes
Customize the look and feel of your display with the enhanced color and contrast of Elite Ti² color palettes, making it even easier to distinguish fish from structure, the bottom and each other.
The touchscreen makes Elite Ti² displays easy to use, giving you fast, fingertip access to all Elite Ti² features and functions.
Enhanced Display Technology
The high-resolution SolarMAX™ display gives you a better view of fish and structure with new, enhanced screen clarity and target separation, even in bright sunlight.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan) ready*
- C-MAP® Genesis Live
- Smartphone Notifications
- Wireless Networking
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability**
- Preloaded C-MAP US Inland mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000 lakes, plus a multitude of mapping options, including C-MAP, Navionics® and more)
- Easy-to-use, high-resolution SolarMAX™ touchscreen display
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder®
- Touchscreen control of Power-Pole® anchors, MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor
- Integrated wireless connectivity
- SonicHub®2 compatible
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
* Transducer sold separately. ** Subscription may be required.
Rigid M-SRQ2 -60 Deg. Lens -White -FM- Pair
Rigid M-Series -SRQ -Flood – Pair
Rigid M-RDS-40 SPOT