Lowrance Structure Scan 3D With Transom Mount Transducer
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- About Klarna
- About Affirm
- About Katapult
- Add a review
Lowrance StuctureScan 3D Module and Transducer
- All-new three-dimensional views, improved DownScan Imaging™ and StructureScan® HD – Contours below the water’s surface are shown ? up to 600 feet port and starboard ? with incredibly detailed, high-definition views. StructureScan® 3D provides multiple views, including twodimensional DownScan Imaging™ and StructureScan® HD, and the new, realistic three-dimensional views.
- Clearest possible sidescan views – The StructureScan 3D transducer design has been enhanced with an increased number of sensors for greater imaging performance.
- Complete control of underwater views – Using preset virtual point-of-view angles or ScanTrack™ pantilt-rotate control mode, you can adjust the view and perspective beneath your boat. Combine custom HD and 3D views to increase your understanding of how fish relate to cover and to search fishing areas more effectively.
- The Leading Edge™ scanning reference instantly shows coverage area – Leading Edge provides a graphical illustration of sonar beams as they intersect with bottom contours. The most recently scanned area is represented by red fan-shaped markers directly under the boat. Leading Edge also includes a depth scale that shows greater depth detail as you zoom in, giving you a better sense of target depth.
- SelectScan™ target identification makes fish detection easier – Automatically shades fish-holding cover and suspended targets in a color that contrasts the selected color palette, making target identification quicker and easier than ever before.
- Vertical Enhancement makes even the slightest depth changes more visible – This feature is a user-selectable scale that applies onscreen emphasis to vertical drops and crucial depth contour changes, making them easier to identify relative to the surrounding underwater terrain.
- 3D Waypoint Overlay creates a virtual buoy marker – Revisiting fishing areas, structure and other underwater features is easy with the Waypoint Overlay feature. Use the waypoint keypad to save a waypoint at the boat location, or switch to cursor mode, and save a waypoint over specific targets, baitfish or cover.
- Extra Ethernet expansion – The StructureScan 3D module supports connectivity for up to three networked devices.
StructureScan 3D sidescan imaging reveals underwater terrain and fish-holding structure to create a super-wide, 180-degree, three-dimensional view beneath your boat. The exclusive three-dimensional views can only be displayed on the Lowrance HDS Gen3 fishfinder/chartplotters, Simrad NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 navigational systems. This unique, true-tolife view is attained with a single SKU that includes a new SideScan 3D Skimmer® transducer and StructureScan® 3D module.
|Output power||500w RMS|
|Max side range||300ft each side|
|Max down range||300ft|
|Frequency||455 & 800kHz|
|Chirp and Single Frequency Sonar|
|Output power||250w RMS|
|max depth||3,500 ft- Transdcuer Dependent|
|Chirp frequency||40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz|
|Narrow band frequency||50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz|
|Power||4 Pin power connector|
|Transducer Port 1||Blue 7 pin sonar connector for CHIRP and narrow band transdcuers|
|Transducer Port 2||Black 9 pin connector for use with StructureScan HD and Spotlight transdcuers|
|Dimensions||2.2″ H x 7.1″ W|
What’s in the Box:
- StructureScan 3D Module
- Power cord
- 15′ ethernet cable
- StructureScan 3D transom mount transducer
- 5 lbs