Blitz Lures is offering a new way to ensure you are locked on a school of fish with your fish finder. It is called the Live Foot™. This is a motorized transducer mount that you can mount to your existing MinnKota Ultrex, Lowrance Ghost or Garmin Force trolling motor.
YOU ASKED WE UPGRADED!! NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:
- DD26 Billet Transducer Mount that fits Mega Live, Garmin LVS32 and Lowrance Active Target transducers all in one rock solid mount!
- DD26 Billet Aluminum Slider Bracket allowing easy length adjustment and as durable as it could possibly be!
- Extended Power Cord!
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST, A FULLY REMOVABLE & REPLACEABLE SHAFT!
Comes with a Patent Pending DD26 Fishing Universal Billet Transducer Mount that fits Garmin LVS32, Lowrance Active Target and Humminbird Mega Live! This mount is unlike any other allowing quick transitions between Foward, Down and Scout/Perspective Modes! It only weighs 12 ounces yet built like a tank!!
DD26 Fishing is proud to support the distribution of this product including sales and customer service for Blitz Lures regarding the Live Foot™ products!
- Keep your eye on the fish no matter what the conditions are!
- Control your forward looking sonar while still allow your trolling motor to be on spot lock!
- If you are using the 360 as well, you simply layer their bracket on top of our bracket. You may need a 3/8″ spacer depending on the hole alignments.
The key feature of this patented invention is the ability to control where your transducer is looking even when you have your trolling motor on spot lock or pointed in a different direction. You can do this with your foot via wireless remote foot switches or the key fab remote. This works great with your Garmin™ Panoptix, Humminbird Mega Live and Lowrance Active Target transducers.
The Live Foot™ runs off your 12 volt battery, drawing less than 1amp, and utilizes a high torque motor, ridged stainless steel tubing, high grade aluminum mount with adjustable length.
The mount will ship with a 19 inch to 20 inch main shaft and the extension shaft will be an additional 20 inch. This is measured from the mounting holes on bottom of the main body of the troll motor.
Wireless foot switches take 2 CR2016 Batteries each.
We highly recommend a stabilizer of some sort for the end of the turret shaft while in rough water or trailering We offer the Railblaza adjustable solution on our site which works well and allows for multiple angles.
Product comes with a 1-year warranty.
Product comes with 1 year warranty.
*Transducers and trolling motors not included
** Patent number 11,217,216