FEATURES AND BENEFITS
AGGRESSIVE SIDEWALL AND OPEN TREAD BLOCK DESIGN
- Delivers tough looks and even tougher performance in dirt, mud, or snow, while maintaining a quiet ride.
WEAR-RESISTANT TREAD COMPOUND
- Extends tread life and durability.
DEEP TREAD GROOVES WITH STONE-EJECTING BLOCKS
- Enhances mud and snow traction.
- Forces stones from grooves.
TIE BARS BETWEEN BLOCKS
- Stabilizes tread blocks.
- Improves dry braking.
- Reduces irregular wear.
POLYGONAL BLOCKS AND ZIGZAG SIPES
- Contributes to excellent snow performance.
The Open Country A/T II is available with three distinct shoulder designs, depending on construction and size. Xtreme sizes also feature a deeper tread depth.