Toyo Open Country R/T
Off-road performance meets on-road comfort with the all-new Open Country R/T. Built rugged for any terrain, this powerful 4x4 tire offers excellent off-road traction, durable construction, and aggressive styling. Its ability to tackle mud, dirt, sand, and rocks is inspired by the legendary Open Country M/T, while its quieter ride is a nod to our best-selling Open Country A/T II.
- LIGHT TRUCK
- RUGGED TERRAIN
WARRANTY: 45,000 miles
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- About Klarna
- About Affirm
- About Katapult
- Add a review
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
HIGH TURN-UP, 3-PLY POLYESTER CONSTRUCTION
- Contributes to excellent durability, impact resistance, and handling.
OPTIMIZED PATTERN ARRANGEMENT
- Reduces noise for improved driving comfort.
AGGRESSIVE SIDEWALL DESIGNS WITH DURABLE SIDEWALL COMPOUND
- Enhances traction and side impact protection.
- Offers customization with a distinct look on each side of the tire.
OPEN, SCALLOPED SHOULDER BLOCKS
- Improves off-road traction.
- Enhances grip in muddy, sandy, or snowy off-road conditions.
- Ejects mud and snow through the open channels.
STONE AND MUD EJECTORS
- Forces stones and mud from grooves.
- 85 lbs
Fuel Offroad 1-Piece Anza Matte Anthracite Wheels
Fuel Offroad 1-Piece Anza Matte Black
Toyo Open Country A/T II